Saturday, June 14, 2014

An Inconvenient Truth: The Planetary Emergency of Global Warming by Al Gore



An Inconvenient Truth is a 2006 Academy Award-winning documentary film directed by Davis Guggenheim about former United States Vice President +Al Gore's campaign to educate citizens about global warming via a comprehensive slide show that, by his own estimate made in the film, he has given more than a thousand times.

Since the film’s release, An Inconvenient Truth has been credited for raising international public awareness of climate change and reenergizing the environmental movement. The documentary has also been included in science curricula in schools around the world, which has spurred some controversy.

DISCLAIMER: I'm uploading this video just for the sole educational purpose and I'm not making any money out of this. If you got money, please, do buy the original copy. Al Gore and teams invested lots of their time, effort and money in making this film. Let us reward them fittingly—if you able to do so. Remember, good journalism is not free. I'm not in moral position to talk about this since I, myself downloading it from Torrents. I just hope one day I will be rich enough to buy the original one.

UPDATE: 28 May 2016